This article has not been completed yet. However, it may already contain helpful Information and therefore it has been published at this stage.
- Global Admin or SharePoint Admin
- In the admin center, go to the Users > Active users page.
- Select a user.
- On the user properties page, select OneDrive.
- Under Get access to files, select Create link to files.
- Select the link to open the file location.
- Download the files to your computer, or select Move to or Copy to to move or copy them to your own OneDrive or to a shared library.