This article has not been completed yet. However, it may already contain helpful Information and therefore it has been published at this stage
Step 1: Install the required software
These steps are required only one time on your computer. But you'll likely need to update the software periodically.
- If you're not running Windows 10, install the 64-bit version of the Microsoft Online Services Sign-in Assistant: Microsoft Online Services Sign-in Assistant for IT Professionals RTW.
choco install msoidcli -y -f
Follow these steps to install the Microsoft Azure Active Directory Module for Windows PowerShell:
- Open an elevated Windows PowerShell command prompt (run Windows PowerShell as an administrator).
- Run the Install-Module MSOnline command.
- If you're prompted to install the NuGet provider, type Y and press Enter.
- If you're prompted to install the module from PSGallery, type Y and press Enter.