For products that have reached their end of support, Microsoft stops providing bug fixes for issues that are discovered, security fixes for newly found vulnerabilities, or technical support.
Customers who still use end of service software are advised by Redmond to upgrade as soon as possible to the latest on-premise or cloud version to keep their systems secure and bug-free.
- Product: MS SQL Server 2008 / 2008 R2 - End of Life: 07/09/19
- Product: MS Server 2008 / 2008 R2 - End of Life: 01/14/20
- Product: MS Exchange Server 2010 - End of Life: 11/13/20
- Product: Windows 7* - End of Life: 01/14/20
- Product: MS Office 2010 - End of Life: 11/13/20
So it's high time to take action here...
If you need any help, I'm ready to assist you.
Just contact me at: t.bruendl[ad]it-infrastructure.solutions
I have a non-negotiable flat rate for all consultancy services of €130/hour for any engagements less than 20 hours.
Attatched you will find some further guidance to handle this: