- Java Development Kit
- Eclipse IDE for Enterprise Java Developers
- Azure SDK for Java
- Downloading Java SE Development Kit 8u27
- Installing Java SE Development Kit 8u27
- Downloading & Installing Eclipse IDE for Enterprise Java Developers
- Downloading & Installing Azure SDK for Java
- Build and Deploy a "Hello World" - Project
Downloading Java SE Development Kit 8u271
I tried the official website, but with little success.
Official download page: Java SE Development Kit 8 - Downloads (oracle.com)
At this point I found out that you apparently need an Oracle account.
I have now looked for an alternative and found this one:
Installing Java SE Development Kit 8u271
Downloading & Installing Eclipse IDE for Enterprise Java Developers
The installation is actually just a ZIP file that has to be extracted at the right place.
Downloading & Installing Azure SDK for Java
To do this, start Eclipse and navigate to the Help tab.
Build and Deploy a "Hello World" - Project
Create a JSP (Java Server Page).
<%@ page language="java" contentType="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1" pageEncoding="ISO-8859-1"%> <!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <meta charset="ISO-8859-1"> <title>Insert title here</title> </head> <body> <% out.println("Hello world!");%> </body> </html>
Now I puplish the app to azure...
Changed the name:
How to build and deploy your first app with Azure SDK for Java